The via corda on the cliff face at Endieu, on the river bends at Casteljau only a few Km from the town of Les Vans in the Southern Ardèche is a magical aerial adventure.
After following a cliff path for 10 minutes or so, you clip on to begin your spectacular walk along a cliff ledge 40m above the river with exceptional and majestic views of the Gorges of the Chassezac and the woods at Paiolive.
There are many surprises along this circuit which finishes with a giant abseil which will take your breath away.
- Important information
- Minimum height: 1m40
- Accompanied by an instructor
- Be physically fit
- Meeting point: carpark at the Belambra holiday resort at Casteljau
- 10 min walk from meeting point to departure point for the activity
- For terms and conditions
- What to bring with you:
- Sports shoes, water, sun protection, Tee shirt, shorts or light trousers.
- What we provide:
- Helmet, Harness, technical equipment.
• Individual rate : 39€
• *Group rate : 36€
* : group rate applies to 7 or more paying customers