Whether you are a beginner or an experienced climber, join us for a birds’ eye view of the Ardèche.
On purely natural formations, in the heart of the gorges of the Chassezac, on the river bends at Castlejau, whether you are here as a beginner or for perfecting the basics of rock climbing. Learn the ropes, knot tying, safety procedures, and, of course, rock climbing on the cliffs in the gorges; such are the aims of a session.
It is more than just a sporting activity. It is about confronting the rock, its different aspects and particularities overcoming our own fears and apprehensions.
- Important information
- Minimum age 7 years
- Be physically fit
- Meeting point: the car park at Belambra Holiday resort
- There is a 5 to 10-min walk from the meeting point to the site for the activity.
- Between the ages of 7 and 10 years, children must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for their safety on the ground.
- For terms and conditions
- What to bring with you:
- Sports shoes and socks, sun protection, water, Tee Shirt or light trousers.
- What we provide:
- Helmet, harness, climbing shoes and all technical equipment.
• Individual rate : 35€
• *Group rate : 31€
Thinking about an individual session? Contact us for details of one on one instruction, multi pitch etc..