In spring and autumn, the river is in full flow with unpredictable and treacherous currents. With Ceven’Aventure, you still get the chance to explore the river and try for yourself this great classic of water based activities.
On board an inflatable raft, equipped with a paddle and accompanied by an instructor/guide, you descend the river Chassezac to discover the gorges in their full glory and splendour.Book online
- Important information
- Minimum 5 years old
- Be able to swim a minimum of 25m unaided and be able to keep your head under water.
- Be physically fit
- Departure point is the Ceven’Aventure base in Les Assions
- For terms and conditions
- What to bring with you:
- Sun protection (sun block, clothing) sports shoes or closed shoes, eyewear cord and water.
- What we provide:
- Helmet, single paddle, life jackets and shuttle bus for the return trip.
• Individual rate : 28€ per person
• *Group rate : 24€ per person
* : Group rate applies for 6 or more paying customers